Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The winner of
3 digis

The winner of
3 digis

Please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
Also grab the badge to add to your blog, if you like! Thanks!

The WINNER of the Christmas Prize Package is...
GAIL SCOTT!!!
Gail, please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) with your address so I can get it in the mail!!!
There were exactly 100 entries for the 3 weeks! Thanks to everyone who entered!! 

Top 3 are:

 

 

 

Thanks to all of you who participated last week!!
Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! Thanks!!
A new challenge begins on Tuesday JAN 7th!! (Newfoundland Time).
 
...and we are now on FACEBOOK!!

 Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! 
Hope 2014 brings you much joy!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners and top picks and Big Congrats to Gail Scott!!! Way to go, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my - I am so doing the Happy Dance in my crafting room - do you see me???? LOL - thank you for the lovely win of the Christmas Package Deanne and the DT - I am so totally excited to be selected - have a lovely day and Merry Christmas - I have sent an email Deanne regarding the win with my mailing address - See you all January 7, 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the other winners as well - have a nice Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. And congratulations to all winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to all the winners!!! wishing you all a truly blessed christmas and a new year filled with miracles from THE TSB TEAM!

    ReplyDelete